Middleton Railway is approximately 2 miles south of Leeds city centre, and can be found via your Sat Nav with the postcode LS10 2JQ.
Arriving by car
From M621 Northbound
- Leave at junction 5, signed Hunslet and Beeston
- At the end of the sliproad turn right onto the dual carriageway
- After 100ish yards, take the 3rd exit at the roundabout (Moor Road)
- You will see our entrance on the right.
From M621 southbound
- Leave at junction 6, signed Middleton
- At the end of the sliproad, turn left
- Take the next left onto Moor Road
- At the mini-roundabout, go right.
- Our entrance is on the left, just after the railway tracks in the road
Arriving by Public Transport
There are no public transport services from Leeds City Bus Station or Leeds City Train Station which will bring you directly to our door.
There are various buses which will drop you on Dewsbury Road (2/3/200/201) or on Church Street, Hunslet (12/13), from where you will have a 10/15 minute walk.
We recommend you use www.traveline.info to plan your journey.
Ask the driver to take you to Middleton Railway. Our shop team can call for a taxi for your return journey if you wish.